• Q: When will the course start?
  • A: From the first third of July, 2013.
  • Q: How can I find an apartment if I don’t live in Beijing?
  • A: We are not responsible for students’ accommodation. Students can contact other classmates via course forum or qq for flat-share after receiving admissions.
  • Q: Do I need to pay for the course?
  • A:  No need for tuition fee, but each student is supposed to pay 100 yuan for course materials.
  • Q: It is said that only full-time graduates and undergraduates will be accepted. If I get my bachelor’s degree at July this year and will become a graduate from September, can I take the course?
  • A: Yes, but please tell us your undergraduate and graduate school.
  • Q: I am an undergraduate student. Can I get credits for the course?
  • A: You will get a credit certification issued by Graduate School of Peking University. Please take it and apply for credits at your dean’s office.

Contact Information

If you have any questions, please contact us through the above ways, and we will reply ASAP. Thanks for your attention.